TERMS & CONDITIONS 條款及細則
By joining in a Sow Yoga Ltd class, in person or online, you agree to the following terms:
學員參加 Sow Yoga Ltd (「本公司」）的網上或實體課室活動或瑜伽課程即表示同意以下的免責聲明：
1. You must consult your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions and check if this practice is suitable for you. It is essential that you retain full responsibility for your own well-being whilst participating in our classes. The golden rule is ‘if it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it’. We encourage you to stop when you need to. Feel free to ask for assistance. We are here to help you get the most from your practice and more than happy to offer adjustments, modifications or alternatives. We provide a safe practice with general guidelines for taking care. Our classes are thoughtfully planned, but no responsibility will be taken for any injuries you may incur during this practice.
Sow Yoga Ltd will not accept liability for any injury or otherwise from your participation in classes. The risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated, as is the case with any physical activity. If you experience any pain or discomfort, you should listen to your body, adjust the posture or stop all together. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. By agreeing, you acknowledge that participation in yoga classes exposes you to a possible risk of personal injury. You are fully aware of this risk and hereby release Sow Yoga, its owners, and/or its instructors from any and all liability, negligence or other claims arising from, or in any way connected with, your participation in yoga. You affirm that you, alone, are responsible for deciding to practice yoga, and hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now, or hereafter may have, against Sow Yoga, its owners, and/or its instructors.
2. Pregnancy -If you are pregnant you understand that you participate fully at your own risk and that of your unborn child/children. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or programmes offered by our instructor or substitute teacher.
3. You will take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events. We will not be liable to you in respect of any of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after a yoga class or event taken place in Sow Yoga. You should at all times keep watch over your personal property.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of all our classes and programme without prior notice. It is entirely your responsibility to visit the website and our social media pages regularly and follow the latest arrangements.
Cancellation & Booking Policies 預約及取消課堂細則
1. Trial offer is only available for one-time purchase to new members who have never been to our studio. Students using a Newbie Trial offer who book into a class but fail to attend will forfeit their class. Students who have practiced at Sow before are not eligible for the offer.
1. 新生試堂優惠只適用於第一次到臨 Sow Yoga 的學生。如學生未能出席使用新手優惠預訂的課堂，課堂會被自動扣除。曾經在 Sow 上課/練習/參加工作坊的學生不適用於此優惠。
2. Payment for classes must be received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled date to ensure your seat.
3. There is no fee for cancelling your class 24 hours prior to the start of the scheduled class time.
4. Failure to turn up for a class already booked or arriving more than 10-minutes late will incur the following:
a) Class Pass/ Package Student: Will result in the deduction of 1- class credit from your account.
b) Unlimited Membership Students: 2 no-shows and/ or late arrival within 7 days will result in a lose of privilege in our online booking system for 1 week.
*PLEASE NOTE that we will not accept email, Whatsapp, phone call or voice mail cancellation. Please book your class considerably and treasure your lesson booked with us.
5. All payment to class, workshop and training are non-refundable, non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-extendable. Exceptional case can only be considered with a written note from a certified medical practitioner.
6. All class credits must be finished within the validity period or else the credit will be forfeited. If you purchase a new package before your old package ends, the left-over credits will be carried over into the new package.
7. NO ENTRY will be allowed after 10 minutes of the class's start time to ensure a quiet and calm environment for all others practitioners. Please ensure you make it to the studio at least 5-10 minutes before class starts.
8. Sow Yoga reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any class, workshop or training at any time. In case of dispute, Sow Yoga reserves the right of final decision.
8. Sow Yoga 保留隨時更改，修改，添加或刪除任何課程，工作坊或培訓的權利。如有任何爭議，Sow Yoga 保留最終決定權。
Date last modified: April 3, 2021